What People Are Saying About The Wahta Station
Merry Christmas from Germany!
This is family Weiland from Germany.
This August, we stayed near the Tea Lake for summer vacation. During our stay, we visited your beautiful store. You gave my brother and me a t-shirt as a gift. These shirts became one of the most-worn shirts we have, actually.
We promised to send a photo of us back in Germany. In the photo you can see us, standing in front of the Ulmer Muenster, the highest church tower of the world. At the moment, there is a big and traditional christmas market in front of the church. It is lovely meeting friends there or looking for christmas gifts.
Sadly, it seems like we won’t get a white christmas this year – currently, we have no snow at all.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Froehliche Weihnachten und ein frohes neues Jahr!
December 23, 2019
- TERRY LADOUCER - "Always friendly service. Also had a great lunch at Mrs H's."
- JANNA BROCK -
- RUTH SCHMIDT -
- LINDA GOULD -
- KHRIS LAUZON - "Fantastic place to go shop"
- NELSON FRIZADO -
- DAVID OESCHE - "Very helpful and friendly"
- LORI PERRY - "awesome store and the fish and chips will keep you going back for more!"
- ELAINE MATTHEWS - "FIVE STARS"
- MARTIN FILMORE - "Sweet"
- JOHN KIOLBASA - "Cool"
- RITCHARD SMITH - "Made my routine delivery to The Wahta Station today for the courier company I work for. I was handed a card in an envelope with seasons greetings. I opened the card when I got home to find a very, very generous gift inside. Thank you so much to Cal, Laura and all the staff at The Wahta Station, business with you has always been a pleasure, so this extra act of kindness is unexpected and very much appreciated. Merry Christmas to all at The Wahta Station."
- WILLIAM BOS - "Excellent place, amazing people."
- SHARON EDWARDS -
- JOHN GRIX -
- JENNIFER ALLEN -
- SCOTT THOMPSON -
- ROBERT MASON -
- GARY GREEN -
- GAYLE FRITZ -
- KRIS MONEYPENNY -
- BRENDA POTTER -
- PAM SAMPSON -
- MELANIE MACDONALD -
- JANINE HULINSKY -
- LINDA DAWE-MILLER -
- FRASER RUSSELL -
- SCOTT NEIL -
- BEVERLEY KING-UZUN -
- BEVERLEY HOUSE -
- GLENDALEE FARRELL TALON -
And just to prove you can't win them all:
- GARY HUGHES - "Have never been more disappointed. The toilets were beyond disgusting."
- Wahta Station - "For the record, that was the week we had a problem with our sanitation service and fired them that very day (not because of this review, but because of the situation.) "